Friday, August 30, 2013

Legal Authority

My progress towards finding a business lawyer to answer my questions is taking a look on line key word Nevada lawyers to see what type of list I can come up with. After five turn downs by lawyers not having the time to speak "lucky me." I end up doing some more research online I came across Lawyers.com and through via email contend with R. Christopher Reade at Reade & Associates located in  Las Vegas, NV to answer my questions dealing with small business. "To establish consent, the principal must ask the agent to do something, and the agent must agree. In the most straightforward example, you ask a neighbor to walk your dog, and she agrees." Beatty, J. F., & Samuelson, S. S. (2012). Introduction to Business Law, 4th Ed. South-Western College Pub/ (page 302) Even though I did not get a chance to speak over the phone with Reade I was still able to get answers to my questions in a timely manner being it was through email.

No comments:

Post a Comment