Friday, August 30, 2013

Week 8 EOC: Legal Questions

1. How can designers protect themselves
2. What should designers consider when starting their business (LLC, S-Corp, Partnership)
3. How important are contracts when free lancing work? 
4. How do you protect yourself when working with a vendor outside of the United States? (Getting paid, contracts, etc…)
5. When working with a vendor, how do the laws apply?
6. How do I protect my brand?” “How do I protect my designs?” and “What do I do if other people copy me?
7. What were the early projects that you worked on involving fashion law that you found significant?
8. What are the most common legal struggles you think those in the creative field have when launching their own business or product line?
9. What should designers consider as they think about selling a stake in their business or getting a partner?
10. What are some of the common legal mistakes you see young designers make?

No comments:

Post a Comment